Today we talk a lot about new leadership, collective intelligence, and emerging future
How can we discover our deepest purpose?
How can we engage in our own creativity and at the same time draw from collective wisdom?
What are the new leadership capacities that we need to avoid to fall in the “same old” and reproduce the same results that we don’t want?
Theory U as a framework and process for profound transformation
Are you engaged in:
Accessing deeper sources of creativity and generative change?
Being a change actor in a multi-stakeholder partnership?
Being a facilitator of collective intelligence?
Advancing your own project and your team to a higher level of performance?
Whether your are engaging in these challenges from different roles, as a manager, an entrepreneur, an intrapreneur, a change agent, an innovation and transformation leader or coach, this workshop is for you!
What will you explore?
What will you learn and experience?
- The leadership knowledge that matters most: self-knowledge
- Practices to expand your presence, awareness and communication capacity
- Core concepts of Theory U as a model for generative change and creativity in your environment
- Methods and tools to sense and seize future and emerging opportunities
- A methodology to translate your deepest purpose and broad ideas into prototypes
- The connection with a community of creative actors and the sharing of a collaborative mindset in a group of peers
Providing you with fundamentals of the Theory U process, this workshop also prepares you to actively participate in the u.lab, a worldwide lab for co-creation, organized every year by the Presencing Institute. (link)
A workbook with a detailed description of tools and practices used during the workshop; Bibliography and webography references to support further your learning and practicing; Light refreshments during the course